Vestry House Museum, in the heart of the beautiful and quaint Walthamstow Village, offers a highly versatile community room set within an award-winning garden.
The room can be used for a variety of different functions including:
- Weddings: We are licensed for wedding ceremonies
- Corporate functions: Meetings, training sessions, presentations, lectures and receptions
- Private functions: Birthday parties, receptions and naming ceremonies
- Community functions: Meetings, open days and talks
Venue hire details
Available: Monday–Sunday, 9am–10pm
- Maximum capacity: 70 people standing
- Recommended capacity (seated events) – up to 50 people
- Adjoining kitchen facilities available (catering not supplied)
- Induction loop system available
- Free wifi
- The room has three double doors that open out into the garden
Please note technician and security charges may apply, please discuss your rquirements with a member of the venues team.
If you would like to book the community room or require further information please contact us.
Address: Vestry House Museum, Vestry Road, London E17 9NH
To arrange a viewing email us on firstname.lastname@example.org