Chingford Assembly Hall is a modernist Hall located on Station Road in Chingford, on the edge of Epping Forest.
The Lounge can be booked as part of the hall hire, or as a separate room as it is often used for coffee mornings, meetings and community events.
Monday - Sunday 9am-12midnight - private functions
Monday - Sunday 9am-11pm - public functions
Capacity & Fees
Please note that minimum hire charges apply
Banquet seating - 250 / Concert seating - 435
Banquet seating - 50 / Concert seating - 60
Hire fee from £1,100 (for Hall Hire) Lounge hire from £350
Damage Deposit £1000
Facilities included in hire
Bookings include foyer, main hall, stage area, lounge area, in-house PA & lighting, 'green room', 2 x dressing rooms, tables & chairs set up, 1 fixed microphone
Licensed bar, sound limiter, conference room, grand piano, licensed for music and dancing, induction loop (main hall)
Please note that this venue is not licensed for wedding ceremonies.
Car parking for approximately 25 vehicles with limited parking spaces for blue badge holders
- Level access through front of building into foyer area
- Main doors into building operate on a 'push-button' door opening system
- Accessible facilities are available in the foyer area on the left hand side
- Ground floor is fully wheelchair accessible - Foyer, Main Hall and Lounge area (not including stage)
- Hearing loop available in the main hall
- Main hall 59' x 54' (17.98m x 16.46m)
- Stage 30' x 24' (9.14m x 7.32m)
Do note that technician and corkage charges would be an additional cost if required, please discuss your requirements with a member of the venues team.
To arrange a viewing email us on email@example.com or call 0208 496 8018